Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fast Fourteen

I am more than half-way through round fourteen -  in only a few days! Then only four rows to go!

There are just two balls of thread left of the original eight, and I am a little anxious about running out That anxiety causes me want to tat very fast, so I won’t run out of thread! Logical, eh?

So, I have to be extra cautious that I do not tat overly fast or I will be unpicking constantly from now on  till the end.

Before I bagan this row I tatted 
this time in #80 DMC.

12 comments:

  1. LOL! I do the same thing!! Some how my brain must think if I tat faster I will use less thread :) Your snowflake is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done this one but downloaded it hopefully will get round to it soon. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I've got to try some of Robin's patterns.

    Yeah, if I'm running low on gas, I'm always convinced that driving faster will help. If I were you, I would order an extra ball of thread now for your own peace of mind. If you end up not needing it for the doily, you'll just use it for something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflake, very pretty colour,
    I am sure you do have enough thread, it's amazing how far it goes.
    Love to Gian
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my all time favorite color of thread. Lizbeth makes it in a VERY similar color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What will you do when you run out of thread?
    They say that red snow exists somewhere on the slopes of the Himalayas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Miranda - buy that extra ball - or two!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fox, you are so far along that when I see you still have FOUR more rounds to go, it scares me of what lies ahead for my own monster doily! I'm with the others and think you should get a couple of extra balls of thread. That way you won't have to wait for it to ship if you do run out. Also, love seeing these snowflakes in so many different colors!

    ReplyDelete