Saturday, December 15, 2012

Puttering With “Patchwork"

Thread: Wildfower by Caron   16/100 MC   

Of course who else could have designed this motif but Mary Konior.

Pretty, isn’t it in this thread, which I am unhappy to inform you I shall NEVER tat with again!

This new stuff is definitely not the same quality as the thread sent to me by Ladytats. Hers must have been older and produced differently than this newer thread, which is not as shiny, and is very fuzzy. I was so disappointed.  It was difficult to close rings and to un-tat was a nightmare!

Colours are certainly a dream though!

6 comments:

  1. And just as I was getting all excited about those luscious colors, too! It looks beautiful, what a pity the thread isn't tat-friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The motif in this colourway is pretty. Pity you are never to going to use this thread again. Sometimes threads do fail us. What to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say beautiful, thread colour way looks lovely but what a pity about the thread.
    Love to Gian
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad that the thread is so bad - it is truly a beautiful colorway!
    Mary Konior - what a genius. I love this motif too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice! I like the marbled color look. :)

    ReplyDelete