Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Me!

How often do you hear that from me, when I am in the middle of tatting something for the first second third time?  But today I am pleased to report that I am truly enjoying the process for this particular pattern.  Jon, you certainly picked a winner, here!


This will definitely require blocking, but now that I have added blocking to my tatting repertoire, (read repertorium for Michelle!) I have no doubt that once the pins work their magic this piece will be a beauty.

It is obvious that I am not myself today. Or maybe, just maybe, I am a  slightly different me.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful word! Beautiful tatting. I wish I had you ability with color. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful napkin. I'm doing it too. Today I started second lap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day! Isn't it the best when one can truly enjoy the process?
    It's looking sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fox,

    Is this a new you we are seeing?
    Well done its looking good so far.
    Have a nice day
    Love to Gian
    Hugs Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the looks of what you have been doing. I am glad you are enjoying yourself.
    A different you? I like the various different yous. Have some fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful - I love that shade of blue as well. And YOU (no matter which one) are a delight to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad this one is going well for you... I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - on both counts! It doesn't happen often!
      Fox : ))

      Delete
  8. This pattern is just a pleasure to tat...and it is such fun see see what everyone is doing with it. Love the beads, just the right bit of sparkle...very pretty accent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done Fox:))) This is a perfect job. And this time I can see the beads!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Orsi! I know what you mean about the beads... they can be tricky to place.
      Fox : )

      Delete
  10. Adding beads!?!?!? Wow! I was so busy trying to 'get it right' beads never entered my mind!! lol Wonderful work Fox, truly a beauty. Yes, blocking was tricky for my piece, but very well worth it. *smile*

    ReplyDelete