Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tatting Rules The World!" - Jane E

Jane said it all, but I think that tatting of this ilk had better stay put before sitting on any throne!
 This is from Julie Patterson's bookmark book:

#51 Design by Julie Patterson HDT by Tatskool  Beads -  Suneeti? Jess?
The sparkly blue thread is definitely from Suneeti! I forget the brand...

Well, I am ready to start something new...but I do not have a clue as to what to tat.  I am waiting for one more test tatter to return the report on the Misha pattern and then I shall release it to Tat-land. I hope that some tatters will be interested in tatting it.  

On the design front, I have two more designs on the go. Seems I like this part of tatting too!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Fox

    Well done, lovely piece of tatting.
    I am looking forward to tatting your new heart pattern
    Keep your pecker up, love to Gian
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only done interlocking chains like that a few times, but I always seem to mess them up one way or another. I suppose it takes practice, just like anything else. I love the colors you used!

    I think it's awesome that you're becoming a designer! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've lost your mom. And sorry your stuck alone with what to do with everything. My mom lives alone on her farm. She'll be 90 this fall. The idea of going through her stuff sends a chill up my spine.
    If you'd like to putter on a simple, but pretty tat, there's always that Spiral bookmark. It's basic, but lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Madtatter. I will check ouyt the SPiral (see - I cannot even type!) bookmark. Thanks!
      Fox : )

      Delete
  4. That's a really unique bookmark!! I love the color combination too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. I am not overly pleased with anything about this one!
      Fox : 0

      Delete
  5. A nice colourway, Fox, and great tatting, too! Waiting impatiently for your Heart for Misha pattern. It's exciting knowing there's more in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I didn't send the beads. I sent purple ones with two holes. :o)
    I like the bookmark. It reminds me a cloud. Maybe, it's the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors, especially the blue on the outside! Very nicely done! :) KF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this bookmarked to tat but have not started. Yours is very colorful! Isn't that a coincidence! Hope you are doing better, Fox.

    ReplyDelete