Sunday, April 4, 2010

Guess Who Came To Dinner? Magical News! (200th post!)

 It is so very late, but I have been instructed to tell Tat-land about the fantastic thing that just happened!

I was invited to dinner with Feargal, visiting Toronto on his world tour and dining with Finnbarr,  his brother from Zurich.  Imagine my surprise, when I realized what these two Leprechauns were up to after dinner, which was, by the way, out of this world -  superb!


Finnbarr was out of control

These two were really overdoing it, not impressing their friend, who gazed on with a bit of disdain, sitting with her legs crossed and shaking her head as she watched their antics. She  is a Leprechaun named MAEBH, who has shown up most unexpectedly.  

 SHE IS MY LEPRECHAUN!  

Yes, I can hardly believe it myself!  I must use Jane's word: gobsmacked!  That' s me!

To be honest, I knew I was to meet Feargal and Finnbarr, but in my wildest dreams I never expected to be owned by a Leprechaun.  And now, I realize that it will not be all easy - especially with one that has such a fierce personality!  She has insisted I inform Tat-land of her arrival before I sleep and it is 2:00a.m.! Maebh does not care. ' Type,' she insists.  Ah, what can I do, but her bidding?  

Feargal has gone to sleep.He got sleepy after planning what he wants to see, while he is in Toronto.  It is quite a list.  He snores loudly, by the way.  Could wake the neighbours.  Don't know how I will ever sleep tonight.  


 He checked out right after he finished his list, but Maebh wanted to see her new digs and was insistent on meeting her new sibling , THE CAT.

She will not call him, by his given name.  'Maybe another time', she said.


It went well.  Actually, Maebh and THE CAT spent several hours getting acquainted, and seem to have a lot in common.  Maebe will not tell me what they discussed in such low whispers, yet, in spite of their growing rapport, she still will not utter his name.


Meabh is a wonderful.  She is the first leprechaun to be allowed to wear a skirt!  A bit of a rebel, headstrong, and named after .......   I'll tell you all this later. Stay tuned.

Good night, or rather, good morning, from Feargal, me
and
MAEBH
 Isn't she the sweetest thing?
Anon,

13 comments:

  1. It looks like a lot of "spirited" conversations were going on there...uh huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maebh is beautiful! I love those braids. Killian thinks she's quite striking also... Killian, stop drooling on the keyboard! Sigh... men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute. And you are very lucky that she has chosen you to live with. I am green with envy. Hope you two have a lot of fun together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun those 3 had. Maebh is a cutie pie!!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! And you got a SHE-Lep! Wonderful! You'll have hours of entertainment now. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you can't image how long the waiting has been for me and for Maebh! cooped up in that little box, Tho' I did hear that she talked her way out in Zurich to see the sights with Feargal and Finnbarr before she settled down to her new job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finnbarr has been moping all day - he's missing both Feargal and Maebh. We'll have to do something about that ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, he's just a wee bit hung over, I'm sure. He should have a big bowl of oatmeal and he'll be right as rain very soon. ♥ : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh Donnacha is in love! And he is green with envy at the party he missed! There will be no living with him until he has a party too, but I shall have to find him some friends.

    Looks like all had almost TOO GOOD of a time….

    LOL hugs, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little folks sure know how to have a good time! You got some good snaps of them. Hope you are able to get them out to see the sights before they have to move on. Congratulations on Maebh - how many bosses do you have now? lol
    :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev! Donnache's such a looker that I would have been a wee bit concerned about Maebh, should they have met at a party! She's pretty impulsive!
    ♥ Fox : ))

    Ann,
    You make me LAUGH! A LOT of bosses in my world! And the Lep - well. she sure does come at the front of the line! LOL!
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Fox, and welcome Maebh! In addition to being a vision of loveliness, she looks to have a keen wit and spritely personality. Your days will never be dull!

    ReplyDelete