Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hanging by a Thread

Get the drift? Hear the wee bit of frustration? Here I go again. No, not Black Magic! I'm over that. But, Mary Konior has worked her way into my brain and is keeping me in stitches - stitches that are retro-tatted over and over and over........

What is it about instructions ? If I just follow the instructions...

Here is what I am up to.



This is the LadyShuttleMaker HDT - Apricot Mousse - that just I totally wasted. Ah, well. I have started for the FOURTH time and SEEM to be doing all right...so far so good. Isn't the colour great?

Hopefully, I will not have to begin number 5!

The Pattern? Spinning Wheel Glass Mat, of course!

~Fox ~~~Aspiring Adept of TATROMANCY (magical meanderings with rings, chains and picots)~~~

4 comments:

  1. The Spinning Wheel Glass Mat must be my favorite pattern... I've made so many of them! I love the color you've chosen, so I hope you get past your frustration. I think you'll love the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Fox, you are so funny. That is exactly why most of us don't use HDT on a pattern we haven't tried before, LOL! Just food for thought...just "apricot mousse" for thought! ;)

    I'm sure it will all turn out great once you get the hang of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You do enjoy torture, don't you? I've done this one a few times - had trouble with it every time, simple as it seems. Good luck! Thread is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, I am loving it already. This is fun to do!

    TattingChic, I could not wait! I loved the thread so much, I had to use it! No will power with HDT!!!

    Gina, If there is a difficult way to do something, trust me, I WILL find it! : )

    ReplyDelete