Friday, May 1, 2009

I LIED.

I said,' No posting till it is complete.' Well here it is. This is as far as I got on BLACK MAGIC.

I have retro-tatted this more than I have accomplished the right way. SOOOOO frustrating. It is a beautiful pattern and not all that difficult, once I had the directions straight, but I just keep getting it wrong! No reason. Just making mistake after stupid mistake. I am determined to get it done by tomorrow. HA!
(It is looking good, though, isn't it!)


Well, there is more on the optomism front - this is what I plan to do over the next few days, while I am away, having NO TIME to tat -






See you next week.


Have a Wonderful May 1st Weekend!

~Fox ~ ~Aspiring Adept of TATROMANCY (magical meanderings with rings, chains and picots) ~

5 comments:

  1. Your black-magic WIP looks lovely.
    Have fun tatting. Those look like some lovely patterns and threads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, TattingChic! I am not doing justice to this pattern, so I will have to have another go at it. But, for the first round, I am pleased!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fox,

    Lovely WIP. The Black magic pattern is so elegant!

    Thanks for stopping by to see my bookmarks. I just wanted to let you know that I put the link up on my site for the Free Tatting Pattern site that I found. I forgot to put the link when I did the blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    You are welcome. Thanks for checking out Black Magic! I'll check that link out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,
    You are welcome. Thanks for checking out Black Magic! I'll check that link out!

    ReplyDelete